Write a HTML file for a web page that contains the items below. Use an internal style sheet to specify all fonts, sizes, colors, and any other aspects of presentation. Upload your file to Moodle for HW26.
You may wish to create web page using this online editor and then save it as an HTML file.
Your page should contain:
- A header with white text on dark green background, in Impact font, bold, and centered.
- Two paragraphs of text, each with dark gray text in Tahoma font, on a light blue background, and with a dark blue border.
- At least two hyperlinks, with the default link color set to something other than blue.
- A bulleted (unordered) list with square bullets and left margin set to 100 pixels.
- Any other items and styles that you would like to include!